Sunday 22 May 2011

Product Review: The Army Painter Primer

Available now in stacks of colours...........

I've not really been one for bulk priming - until the Night Goblins happened. Having costed the price of a couple of hundred models worth of dheneb stone - which I use as primer and basecoat not to mention sloshing it on - I'd nearly lost the will to do them.

Then whilst browsing Ebay I happened across the Army Painter stuff............

I'm pleased to say it does exactly what it says on the tin............68 minis spray primed so far from one tin

48 Night Goblins and 10 Wolf riders - and theres more left.

If you havnt got it I'd advise it - it gives a finer coverage and gives you loads more time for the "real business" of painting minis


Score: 9.5/10 - only because its more than GW - but in stacks more colours B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment