Sunday 10 April 2011

Armies of Arcana - What is it?

Hi - this is my first post on a new blog devoted to my efforts at painting and modelling my Armies of Arcana (AoA) armies

What is Armies of Arcana?

Armies of Arcana is turn based, tabletop wargame, originally designed by Thane Morgan, set in the fantasty world of Arcana. In Armies of Arcana, 2 (or more) players will take the role of generals, commanding an army of their choosing to defeat their enemies with sword, bow or magic.

What do I need to play?

Armies of Arcana can be played using figures from any manufacturer, and can be used across a variety of scales, although 15mm and 25/28mm are most common.

2 comments:

  1. Which armies do you plan for the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Dark Elves - which are probably the most numerous and are an always ongoing obsession of mine.

    Next up are undead - the last time I counted I've probably got 2000pts worth completed....

    And the latest are Night Goblins and general spider themed things - which I'm still hunting down the models for..........

    ReplyDelete